People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, April 22, 2011

Anxiety

You ever just, can't breathe?
You seem to be inhaling and exhaling... but the oxygen isn't seeming to calm you.
I am having one of those days.

Today hasn't been bad at all.
We all had the day off, so family time is fun.
Planted some seeds, went out to breakfast, put most of my laundry away.
Generally, a good day.

But, I, kept getting more and more... anxious.
By the middle of this day, I am now, trying very hard not to explode, for no reason.

I was almost relieved when Klay had to go get some of his own errands done.
Gave me some space to figure out my head.
Not that he did anything, I just don't think that we've gotten to the point, where he can see me this way.
You know, being 100% female.

As I type, it gets easier, and I can actually enjoy breathing.
I wish I knew where these moments come from, and believe me, I've asked experts... not an answer.
They have been called panic attacks... But, that come out of calm situations? Just doesn't make sense to me.

I'll have a glass of wine.
That always seems to help.

Self indulgent post.. sorry world.

No comments:

Post a Comment