People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cool Breezes and Storm Clouds

Last night, after putting joey to bed, after watching the OnDemand replay of "The Voice" (which I loved by the way), I wanted to sit outside.

However, it had been raining, so I couldn't really sit outside... I still wanted to feel the cool wind.
I opened my sliding glass door, and I sat on the rug and hung my feet outside. Basically getting the experience that I was truly wanting.

I just looked up at the twilight lit sky, covered with dark deep storrm clouds, and lost myself in thought.
I got up every so often to go answer a text, or to get a drink of water... but I came right back.
It was Nice, Calming, Quiet time.

Of course, my presence was graced by Klay, who came over after his "new apartment" shananigans and my father coming home from his day at work. But, I still had my moment.

When it was time for Klay to go, I lead him to the front door, and before he left, I grabbed lightly onto his hand (I really didn't want him to go.) and before he kissed me good night he told me he loved me. Just thinking about it makes me glow.

It's not the first time he's said it to me, quite the opposite, we're very verbal about how we feel about eachother.

But, something about the way he said it last night, just the moment itself, made me smile and gush... all the way up to bed.

Once again, I'm not sure why I constantly get the migranes when he's around... but, last night, there was none... Last night was perfect. Simple and perfect.

"simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight. It's hard to let it go."

No comments:

Post a Comment