People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sashay

Do you ever have the feeling, that your past, be it people or circumstances, are going to resurface.

You just get that itch... and start looking over your shoulder.
When's it coming? When is this going to go down?

I have eliminated the evil of my past. Not like exorcism evil, but just bad people. People I should have never been around, and the cirumstances that ran with them. But recently, I've had this itch, like I know somethings coming.

Now the question becomes, Do I let it surprise me? Or do I prepare, and deflect as soon as it rears it's ugly head?
*shrugs*
I don't know, it seems more paranoia, to prepare for the unseen.
I have too much going on to really plan for an unseen attack.

So, I guess I'll sit here, and live me life, and pray, that things have been too quiet, and that's a little weird for me. Eventually, it all has to smooth out, to the point where I don't expect bad things to come my way.

I'll keep a weathered eye on the horizon, for said evil, as it sashay's back into my life. This way, I can quickly redirect it back to its side of town/plane of existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment