People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yet another brilliant post

I read Single Dad Laughing, every day, whenever I can... the man, is a beautiful writer.

I read this today. Please click the link.

Single Dad Laughing Post 4/19/2011

I remember feeling this way as a teenager.
I remember my mother making me feel lower than shit.
I remember my sister and I being berated, and hit... and psycologically tortured.

My mother, we call her, the devil.
She is no longer a part of my life.
I won't allow that kind of evil to go near my son.
I tried for a while, but I know she'll never change.
I know she'll never see the error of her ways, and I refuse for my son to even get to tiniest taste of that.

Somehow I hope the blog author referenced above knows, how much his posts touch me.
How they seem to string a chord... in things that have impacted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment