People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, May 26, 2011

ARE YOU REALLY?

Hello Friends!

Today, while driving to work.. I encountered the most MORONIC thing I have ever seen.
Traveling down the highway, and I get stuck in 20mph bumper - to - bumper traffic... I can see the two cars causing this mess... AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING?

Car A's passenger was talking out her window to Car B's driver.

I AM NOT MAKING THIS CRAP UP.

I was having an aneurysm while driving.
How can people be so INSENSITIVE!

And plus, it's not like we all don't have cell phones (in some capacity).
If you really had to talk to that person you could have:
A) Called them on their cell

or if you didn't know them and were seeking directions

B) pulled the FUCK over!!!!!!!

(sorry for the language)

These people made me late for work.
And about 10 other people who work in my office.. who travel the 45 minutes like me.

I swear, where was the State Trooper's when you actually need them?

No comments:

Post a Comment