People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Contemplating

I am the first one to tell you about my faults...
I am the first one to try myself under the bus...

But, some people, completely do not take ownership of their faults.

I'm this way because of this...
I'm this way because you did that...
Blah blah blah blah blah

But why?
Are people so blind to see that the same things constantly keep reoccurring?
That they are constantly defending the same type of mannerisms... because it was the fault of someone else?

Jeez... I hate it.

When people meet me for the first time.. I lay it out there... like a mission statement.

I am loud, opinionated, passionate... and generally a bitch... I take care of my friends, and my family. I'm always there for them.. But, if I feel something is wrong... friend, not friend... stranger or not... celeb... or frenemy... I will say something about it. Whether it hurts your feelings or not. I'm a straight shooter, I do not sugar coat anything...ever.

However, upon reading that... I wonder if that's why I have a handful of good friends.. and much more...
I know most people, do not want a friend like me... I really am a bitch... But, my heart is always in the right place. My true friends, and my family... know that... They know that I am direct, to the point, and driven.

If you don't want to help yourself, than I won't do it for you.. But, the second you are ready to take control of whatever it is that you want... I will back you 100%... and help in any way you need me too.

**rolls eyes**

I think I'm pretty great... by the way....
It has taken me a long time to figure out who I am.
What I want from a life.
What I want to strive towards.
And, how I am going to get where I need to be.

I have a plan, and I move with it...

Since I am good with me... I could care less who doesn't like me.

I have realized the dark, snide tone that this post is taking... I apologize blogger world...
I obviously need to get this out.

On a brighter note, my panic attacks have stopped... and I am in generally a good mood.

I will try and write more through out the day...
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment