People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, May 20, 2011

End of the world? Nah....

I could follow suit and blog about the end of the world....
I know all of my fellow bloggers also agree that this is a crock of... well....you know...

But, I rather talk about my weekend plans.
Because they are way more important than any old World Ending!

PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES.

I plan on going to see this movie as many times as they will let me purchase tickets.

=)

Pirates are awesome.

Ninja's are losers.

JUST SAYING.


.....

I plan on cooking intense meals... and hiking....

And having an amazing weekend.

So, when the RAPTURE does come....

at least I'll still be around, hanging out will all the cool people.
You know, my fellow PIRATES!


Self indulgent post.

Happy weekend people!

No comments:

Post a Comment