People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

**GASP** Heart Stops

I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day Weekend.

Before I brief you on my life.. I want to tell you about the heart stopping moment I had about 25minutes ago.

I opened my email.. to find a familiar, and dangerous email address in my inbox.
One from a person, who for the most part, had dropped out of existence... which was a happy moment for me, but here it was... So I talked to the email... You know?? Why are you in my inbox. What could you possibly want? I should just delete you... no block you, then delete you.. You are such a jerk, why are you going to harass me now? What could possibly be your motivation?

So, curiosity got the best of me, and I clicked it... SPAM.
Someone must of hacked into his email address, and has been sending "Make $300 by going to this website" messages.  I let out the biggest sigh of relief ever.

But, for a brief moment. My heart just stopped.

Moving along shall we....

This weekend was better than I had anticipated.

Saturday, we all (Klay included) went up to my sisters for the Snoop Concert.
I am generally not a Snoop Dogg fan, but I love to hang with my sister, and since we just made up, I deemed it necessary to go.
In the afternoon we all went to the park by her house, had a yummy pizza dinner, and then her husband stayed with Joe so we can be pushed and prodded in a crowd of 500 people.
Not my favorite part. But, it was all in good fun.

Sunday, we drove home.
Spent the day together as a family...
Then Klay and I had a very romantic evening... which I am spoiled with on the regular now... It's so nice to be with someone who loves and appreciates me just as much as I do him...
Our relationship feels more serious at times and then at others... it's just us... having fun.
Makes it interesting, makes me want to see where it goes.
I never knew this type of love existed.

Monday... Klay spent the day doing his own thing, which gave me time to spend one-on-one with my favorite little man. Emry and I went go-carting, to the park, had a picnic.. Then he spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the water with his friends. So warm outside, the cold water felt good. Oh, didn't I mention? The kids thought it be fun to get Emry's Mommy.... I got drenched.

(SIDE NOTE: I didn't mind one bit.. it was 90 degrees yesterday)

Monday night, another blissful evening with my heart... As I said... at some points, it really seems like we are getting somewhere important.. Not sure I'm ready for it... But, there's something in me, that says that I've really found someone special.

Someone worth my time, and my love... someone I don't need to have all these walls up around.

The key indication of this, is how much he loves me.. and Emry.
He can totally dig me, but it's not necessary for him to be as loving to Emry.
Klay is and takes pride in my son... Of his accomplishments at school... His growth.... The funny things that come out of his mouth...
He takes more pride then my ex does.....

We will see.. and you know I'll keep you all posted.
Can't wait to read everyone else's blog.

But, I want to pose a question?

When do you all think it's right... to completely give yourself to someone? To let it be known that you're in it for the long haul? When is it safe? I don't want to let myself go so fast... and I did the last time... and I want to make sure I make the smartest decisions for my son.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think there is a right or wrong time. I think it just happens.

    ReplyDelete