People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Hey everyone!! Thanks for commenting and such.

Happy Memorial Day!

I don't have much of a post today... It's too darn hot.

And, if that wasn't the worst of it... My washing machine is busted.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


God is being very spiteful today, and is laughing at me. "  Mwaha-hahahaha. Kateri! No Washing Machine... Whatcha going to do now!!!! Aren't you glad you had that PMS moment?!?!?!?!!"
It'll get to the Rinse cycle and instantly PAUSE... I'll restart it.. It gets to the Spin Cycle and PAUSES.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! And it's Memorial Day... who the hell is going to come out and fix it?

Oh well. We'll see... We have enough close to get us through 2 weeks... I don't want to run it unless I have to. Afraid I'll bust it more.

On a positive front. My PMS moment... had NO effect on Klay.. I was just being paranoid and overly hormonal. (Isn't it great to be a girl?)
Either that or he's good at overlooking my faults.... I call that a "keeper"

Anyone doing anything fun today?
I want to get Emry outside soon... maybe go to the park.... or just go play with the go-carts at the local mini-golf place.

**HUGS**

Read tomorrow for a longer and better post!

I swear, you will be impressed!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to go do something fun today, but we are all just too dang lazy....lol.

    ReplyDelete