People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It is not mandatory....

VENTING EPISODE ABOUT TO OCCUR.

It is not mandatory to email back and forth with the same people everyday...
Yes it has become a habit....
Yes you like to see a message from your favorite people...
But, somehow, it is a little overwhelming to do... everyday.

Some people get it... Some people don't.

Personally,
If I don't get a message from someone, a reply.. after I write them.......I do not, repeat, DO NOT write them again. I figure that they are busy, or haven't gotten a chance to check their messages.
I have other things that I can do... so I move on, knowing that I will speak with them eventually.

However,
If I don't respond to someone, or don't have a chance to send a message.... I get a
"what's wrong"
"why haven't you written me?"
"is everything okay?"
"did I do something?"
I love that my friends get concerned for me....

But seriously, DO I SEEM UNSTABLE?????? (You don't have to answer that, given the mood I'm in. haha just kidding)
Do I seem like the type of person that would completely not speak to you without telling you a proper reason first????


Jeeez.

I am so lucky to have such attentive friends...
I love them like I love my family....

Just sometimes... I can't be bothered... which such trivial nonsense.

and I feel like writing back just to say:

"I haven't written because I am at work, actually working... I know it is rare, and I know I commonly have time to converse... but today I do not, and the only reason I am pissy right this moment is because, and only because you have dumped your insecurities on me."

But I don't
And I won't.


I'll just vent here.

Thank you for reading.

~KVS

P.S: Anybody else out there know what I am talking about?

1 comment:

  1. I do!! I totally do!!

    I know I'm posting this comment an year late but anyway... I am so glad to know that I am not the only one!!

    P.s. I'm reading your whole blog right now... Start to end... That's how I found this post

    ReplyDelete