People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday... *pouts*

Recently, after reading one of the few blogs I follow, I decided not to wish for the end of the week.
So, I will not say that Monday is awful and I cannot wait for Friday. That will not happen.

But, honestly, Monday = UGH.
No one ever wants to wake up on a Monday... No one EVER wants to just be super happy, and go to work... They still want it to be Sunday, they still want to lay in bed for as long as physically possible.... But, nope...It's Monday.

UGH

But, I got up with great ease. Got dressed... Got Emry dressed... had breakfast... typed up a letter... Then we started our morning commute.

Abnormally easy.

Oh well, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

It's dreary and foggy over by me today... When will the sun come back? I saw it for a little bit this weekend.
But, you know, It's almost June... and I do not live in England or Ireland or SEATTLE for crying out loud! It's supposed to be "springy" not... the atmosphere from a werewolf movie!

--------------
It other news.
The state finally got back to me about my appeal on my childcare. Took them a bloody month, but they got back to me.. and all I have to produce is one month of proof. And, then, by the grace of God... I will get my return.

EVERYONE SAY A PRAYER!!!!!!!! Or, send good energy my way at least!!!!!!!

-----------------

I did see the Pirates of the Caribbean movie this weekend, and I liked it. I didn't love it... I thought it was a little long, and that the side bits never got followed through... It was a different director... and a different team of writers, so I knew it wasn't going to be the same... but, you know, I was hoping for close.

But, all in all... Good Pirating Fun.

A ninja would have hated the movie though... you know, there spiteful like that.
*giggles*

----------------------

So, let's see how this week goes.
I plan on doing my daily post... Making at least 3 homemade nutritious dinners... and reading my new book.

Emry wants to practice writing his name at home. .. ... So that he can do it perfect at school...

So cute....

Oh well, I'm dawdling, I should be working.

Happy Monday People!

No comments:

Post a Comment