People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mouth

Emry woke up this morning, with mouth pain... He kept poking the area where his molars should be. But, he's only 4.. I thought the first molars came in around 6 years old?
It was giving him a headache too.
I felt so bad.
I gave him some Advil, and now am praying that he'll feel better.

=(
It sucks when he doesn't feel well. I just want to hold him.
But, he's 4 years old, I can't coddle him forever.... or can I?
HAHAHA. Just kidding.

----------Send good energy to Emry ---------------

In other news,
I came home last night to find, new votive candles, and a whole shit-load of incense.
Klayvn knows what I like....
These surprises are the best... I'm not used to someone being so exquisitely kind to me.
And he knows that he doesn't have to be.... All I require is just a little Love, and a couple hugs.. The other stuff is just perks!

**smiles**

------------------------

I made turkey chili last night. MmmMmmmMmm
I put it in the crock pot over night, and when I awoke this morning the entire house smelled WONDERFUL.....
My perception of Heaven... Is a place where the food is always good.... and the smells are aromatic!

--------------Do you ever?------------
Do you ever check yourself out in the mirror before/after you take a shower?
Just to see where the weight is distributing.... For the first time in a long time I did this.
And, I still have the tiny love handles... and the tiny belly pudge.... I had those even before I had Emry.. When I was tiny. I usually see my pudge areas and frown... or grimace... But last night... Not so much... I really think my goal of losing 10lbs before vacation and overall just toning up... Is starting to work. I notice a tightening in my problem areas, and my face is looking smaller.

**FINGERS CROSSED**

Vacation is.......... 2 months and 2 days! Hooray! WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment