People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You want to do WHAT with your comp time?

I find out today that Klay has a summer schedule in which Fridays can be not worked, if you either work 10 hour days Mon-Thurs, or use your Comp Time.

So, what does he want to do? He wants to pick up Emry on some of these Fridays.. and do something fun.

***MOUTH HITS THE FLOOR***

Do men like this exsist?
They couldn't possibly!

But low and behold... **SHINES SPOTLIGHT ON KLAYVN**
There's one. Right There.

I'm amazed.

Needed to gush.
Had no where else to do it.

**BEAMS**

The work day is 1 hour and 35 minutes from being over.
Even my boss doesn't want to work.
But, we all keep plugging a long.

------------------
We are searching for Clothes Washer repair men as we speak...
Need to find one who will do a late afternoon/early evening appointment or a Saturday!
And we need to find him NOW!!!!!!

I hate dirty laundry.
-----------------------

And finally, the highlight of my day.

A CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA SLOW COOKER RECIPE.
That has received 5 stars from the 35 people who have tried it.

I know what's for dinner tomorrow night!!!
---------------------------

What's for dinner tonight people?
Anyone making anything interesting?

What is everyone doing on their Tuesday night?
I think I'm going to take a run after my father gets back from work...
Supposed to be in the 70's with little humidity...


Sorry for another self-indulgent post...
I promise I will have some real topics eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment