People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

8/31/2011 - Stomach Virus

I think I am coming down with a stomach virus.
My stomach has been upset, and unsettled for... oh, about 24 hours.

It kept me up last night...... Ugh. *holds stomach trying to comfort it*

NECESSITIES OF MY DAY:
  • 2 tums  (CHECK)
  • Huge glass of water (CHECK CHECK)
  • Bread to absorb the excess stomach acid (CHECK CHECK AND CHECK)
  • Peppermint Tea (CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK)

I hope that the following will keep my stomach copacetic.

Today, I am trying to stay positive, and trying to move on from the stressful day I had yesterday.

I am not in control of everything, and I cannot be in control of everything.
My responsibility is to my immediate world.... and as long as I can keep that in balance, then I have done my job.

I am overly trusting, and must learn that when I am let down by the deceptive nature of other people, it is not my fault. These moments should not jade me from extending a helpful hand to others.


**SIGHS**

I'm going to make myself a glass of tea.

Until Later People!

No comments:

Post a Comment