People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, August 18, 2011

If I told you....

You ever have one of those days?
The days you wish everything would just catch on fire?
*shakes head*
Well, it's actually not that severe...
But, it's a bad day.

I feel as if I am working backwards.... and that in 2 hours and 10 minutes, I will not begin my drive home to pick up Emry, rush dinner, and then put him and me to bed. For him this would be his bedtime, and I would just choose to go to bed that early... So I could erase this day.

This day has been so bad, that I am certain, that I will spend my weekend at home... alone... doing nothing.
I am in that BAD of a mood.

I don't want to go out with the family to the Renaissance Faire.
I do not want to go to the grocery store.
I do not want to do any cleaning.

I am on top of my shit, all the time... I need a day to take care of me!

And, since I am always worried about my dad getting with Emry, and worried that Klay is going to be sent running because Emry is a 100% 24/7 energy beacon... I'm going to get my sister to watch him. Even if it's for HALF THE DAY. I need to be on my own.

If I told you how awful today was, at work,my body, and in my head, AND in my email correspondence with my ex... you wouldn't believe me.
You would say, "Kateri, there is no way one woman could have all that shit happen to her in one day. It's impossible."

Trust me.
It is possible.
I know, because I am living this day.

I need to get through the rest of today and tomorrow's day of work... then I am on strike for 24 hours.



1 comment:

  1. I have indeed have days like that.

    Sometimes the only good part of a day is that there's no effing way it will go on forever.

    The end.

    ReplyDelete