via my first post today....
Here is my dreams and goals.
(Thank you to all who read, and to those that commented!)
- To own a cabin, in the woods, but close enough to civilization so that I can get groceries readily, and maybe interact with people from time to time... MAYBE.
- To give Emry the type of "Family" he deserves.
- Own a successful destination spa... in my neck of the woods.
- To get a happily ever after... in some way, shape or form.
- Achieve a degree that will help me get me a career that will allow be me to be financially independent.
- Be a better mom, everyday.
- Lose 15 more pounds
- Laugh every day, even if it's through my tears...
When I was little...
I dreamed of being a lawyer... no one ever coached me to want this, I just wanted it.
When I was a teen...
I dreamed of getting married, getting the picket fence and being the best "stay at home" mom ever. The kind that has cookies baked when you walk in the door from school. Goes to all the school events. My mom wasn't a mom at all... I wanted to be an oober wife and mother.
Now, as you can see above... those are my goals and dreams.
Have a Great Day Everyone!