People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday - WEIRD DREAM!!! and my attempt to decifer!

Okay.
Last night I dreamt that, it was winter time, and I was in this overly large house, with a family I didn't know.
Emry and Klay were there too.
We left after an argument with this unknown family.
As I exited the house, on the doorstep was a medium sized Bambi like stuffed animal, with an envelope on it.
Written on the envelope were a bunch of my friends names, crossed out, with my name at the end....my name was not crossed out. So I picked it up, and looked in the envelope. There was poop in the envelope.
So, I flung the deer with envelope into the driveway... Where one of these "friends" popped out. Klay and Emry were getting in my car, and I confronted this woman about how childish a prank this was.
And how, after 8 months, I hadn't received one text or phone call from any of these people who were supposedly my friends.
All she could do was laugh and say Not One????
I got in the car, but my seat was filled to my neck in snow and ice. Some how I got packed tightly into the snow and ice. What's weird is that I could physically feel the snow/ice burning my skin....
The entire time I saw this woman laughing at me.

Then I woke up.

What was this? What does it mean.
Well let's look up some key features.



House
To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc

Stuffed Animal
To see a stuffed animal in your dream, represents an immature attitude. You are trying to escape from your daily responsibilities and problems. Alternatively, a stuffed animal indicates your need to relax and be less serious. You need to let your mind and body to rejuvenate.�A stuffed animal may also mean security, love, comfort, support and unconditional or unquestioned love.

Feces
To see or come in contact with feces, signifies aspects of yourself that are dirty and negative and which you believe to be undesirable and repulsive. You need to acknowledge and express these feelings, even though it may be shameful. Release the negativity in your life. Alternatively, it may also refer to someone who is anal retentive.
To dream that you are unable to dispose of the feces, suggests that you are unwilling to let go of your emotions. You have a tendency to hold in and keep your feelings to yourself.
According to Freud, feces is related to possession, pride, shame, money/financial matters, or aggressive acts.�So to dream that you are playing with feces, symbolizes your anxiety over money matters and financial security.

Laughing
To hear laughing or dream that you are laughing, suggests that you need to lighten up and let go of your problems. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Laughing is also a sign of joyous release and pleasure. If you are being laughed at, then it indicates your insecurities and fears of not being accepted.�
To hear evil, demonic laughing in your dream, represents feelings of humiliation and/or helplessness. You feel that someone is working against you.

Ice
To see ice in your dream, suggests that you are lacking a flow of ideas and thoughts. You are not seeing any progress in your life. Alternatively, you may be feeling emotionally paralyzed or rigid. You need to let your feelings be known.
To dream that you are walking on ice, indicates that you are standing on shaky or instable ground. You need to proceed with caution in some matter or situation. Alternatively, the dream also suggests that you are taking risks that you shouldn't be taking.�
To dream that you slip on ice, symbolizes your insecurities and self-esteem issues. There may also be an obstacle ahead for you.
To dream that you fall through ice, suggests that your emotions are threatening to come crashing through.

Snow
To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. Alternatively, snow means that you are feeling indifferent, alone and neglected. If the snow is melting, then it suggests that you are acknowledging and releasing emotions you have repressed. You are overcoming your fears and obstacles. If the snow is dirty, then it refers to a lost in innocence, impurity and uncleanness. Some aspect of yourself or situation has been tainted.
To dream that you are watching the snow fall, represents a clean start and a fresh, new perspective.�It is indicative of spiritual peace and tranquility.
To dream that you are playing in the snow, indicates that you need to set some time for fun and relaxation. Alternatively, the dream means that you need to take advantage of opportunities that arise; otherwise such opportunities will disappear.
To dream that you find something in the snow, suggests that you are exploring and accessing your unused potential, abilities, and talents. You have uncovered some hidden talent and ability within yourself. It may also refers to a need to forgive.

Trapped
To dream that you are trapped or caught in a trap, suggests that you are feeling confined and restricted in your job, career, health, or a personal relationship. You may be in a rut and are tired of the same daily monotony.


Okay so where do I go from this?

My soul, my immature attitude, escaping my everday responsibilities and problems, my anal retentivity, feelings of helplessness and humilitation, not seeing progress in my life, feeling alone and neglected, and finally feeling confined and constricted. . . ..

So... the whole dream is about my needing to break out of this rut, embrace what I have... and keep moving on?

What do you guys think?

Could it be the two grilled cheese sandwiches I had before bedtime?

Thoughts?????

 

5 comments:

  1. HOw weird! HAHA! I would vote that it's the upcoming winter already terrorizing you. I just had to register the kids for school yesterday, and the whole time, all I could think was "OMG... Nooooooo..... winter is coming.... I'm sorry little bugs that I said I hated.... I will deal with you forever if it means that winter won't come.... I'll sweat my ass off year round... just PLEASE don't make winter come!"....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- Did you see the video of Ev's new single 'What do you want from me?'

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone also possessed by weird dreams ... I second the grilled cheese ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grilled cheese coupled with needing to break out of a rut? ;)

    I find that I have the most bizarre dreams when I'm PMSing....must be something about the hormones.

    :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete