People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yahoo Article Tuesday - Do Not Read This If You Are Hungry... It will only make you hungrier!

BEST PIZZA! OMG LOOK AT THESE PICTURES!

I could not believe some of these pictures, their ingredients and how much it made my stomach grumble.

I must admit, I love me a slice of a good pizza.

There is a place just north of us, called Grimaldi's, and they... HAVE... THE BEST pizza in our area. HANDS DOWN.

Interesting toppings, and everything is so fresh!

Klay and I went their for dinner once, and I am still dreaming about the pizza we had.

We got, Grilled Chicken, Pesto, and Garlic... And they brought it out and placed the tray in the middle of our table.

I am embarassed to say this... We ate the whole pie... and had dessert....

I felt bad for our waitress, because everytime she came to see how it was, we were shovelling the slices in our mouth, like ravenous wolves!
We would mummble and nod... and she would walk away looking very frightened....

Like Zombies eating human flesh.. That's how we were acting!!!

Then we wobbled back to our car... Why wobble? Because we couldn't walk, we were so full of deliciousness.

Due to our.... Zombie like behavior... we have waited a while to go back... But, we are certainly due I think, and upon reading (more viewing than reading, but you get it!) this article, we are going back.... SOON.

MmmmmMmmmm Pizza!!

**looks at clock, ugh, 2 hours until lunch... and I don't have pizza... SHIT!**

What about the rest of you?
What foods drive you wild?
Have you ever tried your favorite dish at a new restaurant and been disappointed?
Do you need your *insert food name here* all the time?
Your kids completely hate your favorite food?

COME ON PEOPLE, FOOD IS AWESOME!! LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS!!!!

(Can you tell I'm starving now???)

Until Later Everyone!!!

Image Detail
(My heaven.. just saying)

4 comments:

  1. AH, this post made me ravenous. I <3 pizza something ridiculous. <3 a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a pizza freak myself, but I don't think I can live without Breakfast for dinner or quesadillas, those are two staple dinners at my house.
    There's this one Pizza a Bucco di Beppo that has thick cut sausage and Gorgonzola, oh my, it is the best pizza ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sushi. Makes me insane. Which kinda sucks, cause it's an expensive obsession.

    And I get cravings for thai food occasionally.

    And sugar. I like sugar. Wait. Is that a type of food?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate pizza sauce, therefore if you get me a sauceless pizza, without any tomatoes on it, you would be a godess, I also hate ketchup, but... God that is a fucking huge pizza!!!!

    ReplyDelete