People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday...........Thank God.

This week flew by.

What is on my mind?


Yuh-huh, a bad scary movie.... Gods I love this month!!!

And this is where I plan to go.... To have some little kid scaredy cat moments........

**FINGERS CROSSED
That I have funds to do it**

Still have to make a mortgage payment and another payment on Emry's new bed.....
AND GROCERIES...

I really want to do these things this weekend.

We'll see.....

Oh, well, I'm procrastinating again...
I don't really have much to say.....

**Shrugs**

Maybe something will come later....
You never know!



2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you make it to the haunted mansion--too much fun. My first time there, I was scared and I grew up in a haunted house. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed so much the first one, but didn't saw yet the second part, I think I'll watch 2 and 3 when comes out

    ReplyDelete