People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, October 10, 2011

Music Mania Mondays! -- Let's see what I got....


Doesn't it kind of sound like:


Really intense similarities... right?

Now, what bugs me... is that this is happening in Music, and movies... the same ideas are being recycled and recycled...

It's stupid.

Really stupid.


Now, this brings me to my next point...

Is this a new trend (no, I don't mean trending, because that's my most hated word at the moment, I mean trend in the most literal sense of the word) or is this something that's happened since the beginning of cinematography and music?

I think, honestly, this mix-match-recycle-shit... has been going on forever. There is no way that our generation... has thought this up... We aren't that brilliant.

No disrespect... but seriously... It's true.

So, I heard the David Guetta song on the radio, and had the biggest shit fit of all time... I looked at the radio and started to rant and rave, "Really?? Are you fucking kidding me??? Is this necessary.... I HATE THE RADIO!" Then I proceeded to throw in my cd of Irish music... and curse the airwaves.

Seriously, that's exactly how it went down.


So, tell me, what do you think about this recycling music and movies nonsense?

Is anyone getting tired of the constant Superhero reboots? If I hear about another Spiderman, Batman, or Superman reboot.. I'm going to puke.

Has anyone complete swore off the local radio stations that play the same 12 songs?

Is anyone limiting their children to new music? I know I am.

(Side note: I do not have impeccable taste in music, my taste and your taste may differ. But, a true music lover, despises over processed works of music... which is all that's coming out now a days... synthesized to death.... The only person I can listen to in the new music area is Adele... that woman has got a voice!)

Thanks for reading!

Comments are necessary and appreciated.

I may not always comment back.. But I read them all.

Send me your links as well, I'll check out your work too!

2 comments:

  1. I read in Rolling Stone that all of the heavy synth stuff is in right now because it is escapist. All I know is that it makes me want to escape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that as soon as we went to videos for music, shit like Madonna came out (I know, I'm not popular saying that, but she is an awful singer). Then,we got Britney and all those other dweebs who look pretty but have to have so much work done to their voices, it sounds like a computer singing. Unoriginal. Mass produced. It was like comparing a real hamburger to what McDonald's presses together and fries up. I'm glad Indie music and the computer is giving the music industry and enema. Glad to see big music labels warbling on their axises. The decadence and money made in the industry has made music suck ever since grunge--the last real big music movement. Fantastic post and if you play both videos together, it's insane.

    ReplyDelete