People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Whatever Wednesday - *shrugs*

Hmmm......

Whatever.

That's it.

I'm done.

You tell me... What do you want to read about?

What's itching in your minds?

**waits for answer**

Nothing?

Really?

I find that hard to believe.
Really I do.

ANYWAY...
Since all of you are being LESS than helpful...

I want to talk about....

Flannel Sheets.

Yes.

Not kidding, I want to write to you today about Flannel Sheets.

I love flannel sheets. They are warm and comforting...

And they give me HOURS upon Hours of uninterrupted sleep.... The tramadol helps as well... but, I swear if they were cotton sheets... I'd probably be waking up at least once.

Perfect sleep = Flannel Sheets

Sleeplessness is something that is a reoccurring problem for me.

I either have nightmares that keep me up... or pain.... or just.... well, life getting in the way of my R.E.M cycle.

They find that DETROIT is the city that people get the LEAST amount of sleep in.
Probably due to all the violence and poverty and stress.... But, hey, who am I to judge.

I think if they paneled me... I'd beat out Detroit though.
Usually... sleep and I... are not the best of friends.

I'll wake up multiple times a night.... and will be unable to fall back out.

It stinks.

Really it does....

But now, with medication to take away my pain... Sheets from the GODS... and a little tranquility within my family life...

I think I might be able to get into this sleep thing.

I am excited.

Are you?
Probably not...

But I really don't have much to talk about...nor do I want to think about how it effects the masses....

I'm well rested, and content.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Poor lamb. Has your doc discussed the use of amitriptyline for sleep? Most docs I type for tell people to try a Benadryl and since I have dust allergies (horrible in bedding), it helps a lot. Of course, an uncomfortable bed can make you wake up easily. I adore jersey sheets. They feel like a soft worn t-shirt. Ahh.... Damn, now I wanna go back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete