People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yahoo Article Tuesday - Brought to you by youtube.com

WARNING: THIS IS GRAPHIC AND AWFUL. DO NOT LET YOUR LITTLE ONES WATCH.

Chinese Toddler Ran over TWICE...People do NOTHING

I heard about this on the radio today... and I thought... Nuh-uh.... Can't be real.
Has to be a fake video.

Then I watched it, and then I saw how many Chinese News Reports were covering this.

Are the Chinese lacking a Moral Compass?
You see a toddler lying motionless on the street.... you do nothing?
YOU HIT SOMETHING WITH YOUR CAR, STOP BECAUSE YOU FELT IT GO UNDER YOUR TIRE... But then KEEP MOVING?

Also... I understand that the parents' run a shop in this market place... but, that's a SMALL toddler... Is there no pack and play? Hell, I don't believe in the Toddler leash.. but in this case... maybe you should have one.

I feel their pain, no parent should have to see their child like this... But, this could have been prevented.

From what I am to understand the 19-year old driver of the first vehicle that struck the child has been brought up on manslaughter charges... and they are searching for the second vehicle now.

But what about the passerby's that did nothing... I didn't read anything about them getting citations...

THIS WAS A CHILD.

ARE WE SERIOUS?

I see a small kid walking around the mall unattended, and I lean down and ask where their parent is.

If I saw a toddler lying on the street MOTIONLESS.........I'd be ALL OVER THAT....

Am I alone here?

This is a tragedy.
This is just plain awful...

All my good energy goes to that toddler over in China.


*pouts*

1 comment:

  1. Yup. I think with the necessary population controls they have on families only having one child and abortions being rampant, children are a necessary sacrifice. It seems that they would see them as precious commodities as they are only allowed one. The whole country isn't allowed to have their own thoughts or make their own decisions. I think they are generally afraid to do anything, not knowing how the government will take their actions, so they simply do not have their own minds.

    ReplyDelete