People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday - To Mame or Not to Mame

Oh shit.

I had this really great idea for a post, based on the title above.... and that was 3.5 hours ago.. I do not remember what it was... or what I was going to say....

AW BUGGERS!

I feel just awful.

Oh wait.

I'll fix this...

Image Detail

Raspberry turtles anyone?

This is currently my favorite song from the new Evanescence album... Just saying....

It's Friday...
I guess that's a good thing...

If I remember what I was going to say... I'll type it later.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, I can so relate! I was going to bed last night and did something stupid. I thought of a great idea for a post and then thought, "I should write that down," but then thought, "aw, no need--I'll remember it--it's so awesome!" This morning? (insert birds chirping). I have no freaking idea what the fantastic concept was.

    ReplyDelete