People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, November 14, 2011

FRUCK - That's what happens when you combine the F word with a Crack


Do you see it?
Not really... Okay... It's a cellphone camera so... I'm sure you see it a little.

What is it?
It's a crack.
IN MY MOTHERFLUBBING WINDSHIELD.

Gravel truck dropped a pretty big rock on my car. . . . while I was commuting today.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg

FRUCK!

Yep.
My insurance says that upon a consultation they will determine whether it is a repair, covered at 100%, or a replacement, covered at 50%.

I am so pissed right now.

I paid off Emry's twin bed over the weekend, purchased X-mas gifts... I don't have a lot of extra money for at least a month...

Please god... please...I really need you on my side at this moment.

**looks up...** All I see is the ceiling above my desk... no robed Zeus looking man... with a booming voice...
I'm screwed.

=============================================
Music Mania Mondays

I just downloaded the Deluxe Edition of the new Evanescence Album...
I think you should too...

It's pretty kick ass.

No I don't have any links, because, honestly, there aren't any good ones yet....



3 comments:

  1. Lamb, you are overdue for a lot of good happenings. Still, your attitude is a good one. It says a lot about your resilience, especially finding some excellent tunes to uplift you. I love Evanescence. No doubt I will be getting that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF IT EVERY HAPPENS AGAIN. CHASE THE TRUCK AND TRY TO GET THE INFORMATION ON THE TRUCK MOST EVEN HAVE A PHONE NUMBER. THIS HAPPEN TO US . WE CALLED THE COMPANY TOLD THEM WHERE IT HAPPEN AND THE NUMBER OF THE TRUCK. WOULD YOU BELIEVE THEY SENT US A CHECK TO GET IT REPAIRED. WE TOLD THEM TO COME TO THE HOUSE AND SEE THE DAMAGE AND FOR ONCE SOMEONE TOOK OUR WORD. THEY KNEW THEIR THUCK WAS ON THE WAY TO A JOB ON THAT ROAD WHICH HELPED. GOOD LUCK.

    GRANNY FROM FLORIDA

    ReplyDelete