People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday... Oh geez

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 is TREE JUDING day in our office.

Every department decorated a tree, to the years Theme: Christmas Movies.

So, we had a morning refreshment period, carolers, tree judgers... and then a free lunch...

Sounds cool, right? No work to do, right?
It is cool, but oh boy do I have work... with taking the day off yesterday... for Emry and I were both BLECHK... I have so much to catch up on...

I have a feeling my boss waits to do work, until I am not here, so she can watch me scramble the next day.
Jokes on you lady... i'm 75% done already (and it's before noon.)

Last night, while I slept... I received two restricted phonecalls.
Meaning, someone blocked their number so I couldn't see they were calling...
  1. If I were awake and saw a "restricted call" come in.. I wouldn't have answered it anyway... at least last night I wouldn't have... now I'm kind of pissy about it.
  2. I think anyone who blocks their number is a pussy. Just saying.

I think we all remember that I was stalked for a pretty long time, and we're going on the year point since that ended... Yes, in a few short months, I will be dirty stalker free for 1 year. And, oh boy, does it feel good.

However, with the blocked calls... one right after the other... The lump in my throat formed.
Could it be?
Why would it be?
Are you kidding me?

And then I suppose it could be my "mother". I use quotations, because that woman is only the word mother, not in heart or soul... I hope she rots off the face of the planet... all the strife and pain she has brought to our family.

So as you can see... Stalker or Mother... both restricted options just plain suck.

See if it happens again, perhaps I'll stay up a little later... see if I can actually catch another call.
What makes me think they will come again? They always come again...

I'm in a pretty defensive mood... so bring it on.
Just bring it on.

(oh and by the way... I still can call Verizon and have them send me a copy of the call and it's length, and also, for a small fee, give me the number attached to the call... so, I can forward it, if need be, to the police, make an iron clad never ending restraining order out of it.)

Did y'all hear the gusto in my voice....

Can you see the VENTING taking place.

You can, good...
Feels good to be received....

I chug along on this little blog.. with my small quaint following, of people who I know love and respect my words (and you know I love all of your work too). Once again I reflect on the growth I have made.
Once again, I remember that a year ago.. I wasn't even close to being happy, and now... I am. I am 100% at ease with my world.

I have family.
I have friends.
I have a love that is my own.
A job.
An amazingly simple life.
And.. someone upstairs (God, Goddess, Energy Source) that is looking out for me. That I have enough, but not too much.

Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment