People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, December 8, 2011

BLOGGERS THIS IS IMPORTANT - READ

BLOGGERS BEWARE.. YOU COULD BE SUED.

This makes no sense to me.
Because, when I was being defamed by another blogger... I went to a lawyer who said I had no case, that blogs were a freedom of speech issue....

So, it makes me wonder how the laws vary per state.

This woman spoke her mind about a lawyer (first mistake, jeez, got to be careful who you blottack <blog attack>)

Look up the laws in your state, if you are going to start controversially blogging...

Just looking out for my peeps.

2 comments:

  1. I am well versed in threats of legal action. #1 is be careful who you are talking about because IF you write about someone, use their name, and what you say effects their business, you're screwed. #2, a sure fire way to find yourself in hot water is to say that someone committed a crime they have not been convicted of. Seems like she crossed 2 lines and with the wrong person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I let people be people. I'm not going to go after folks and anyone who counts knows me so they don't care what trolls say. There are always haters, but luckily in life there are more lovers.

    ReplyDelete