People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Does it ever happen?

Does getting COAL instead of a present ever happen?
Or is this threat one that never comes to fruition?

I know my parents' used to swear that Santa would bring me coal if I didn't eat my broccoli, or try to be nicer to my big sister....

But.... It never happened.....

Any of you ever get coal? or give your kids' coal?

There's this answer... Which I found funny.

This one has a poll at the bottom... 85% of the parents said they would give coal.

You can buy a lump of coal from this site!

I thought this research was hysterical....

Not that Emry's getting coal for Christmas... but, maybe I should put a tiny lump of coal in his stocking... like as a warning for Christmas Future...

What do you guys think?


Image Detail
Could you imagine?


Image Detail
I would be the worst mom ever.




Image Detail
And... it's too late, but I should have completely put this in Klay's stocking.





3 comments:

  1. My parents did that to me one year when I was about 5 or 6, just as a prank. They thought it was hilarious... I didn't so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would totally give my children coal!! hey check on portablenorthpole.tv and you can have santa send a message to emry. i did one for me both my girls and they are being so much nicer cause they know santa is really watching. oh and i also had fun sending some to my friends saying they were on the naughty list. fun times all around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should put that last lump of coal in your own stocking - it's probably delicious!

    ReplyDelete