People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Flipping Out. . . . Come on Christmas!

That's it.

I need a flipping vacation.

Friday Night cannot come fast enough....

My tact... flew out the window this morning... and I flipped out.

AGAIN.

I'm overtired, I know this... but, I cannot handle stupidity any longer.


We have this worker... Who I swear to god, needs a formal GOOD MORNING from you, and if she doesn't HEAR IT. She will continue to say GOOD MORNING TO YOU... until you say it back.

It makes me sick.
She said it to me 3 times this morning.

I said it to her...........THREE TIMES THIS MORNING.

And then.... when she said it to me the FOURTH FLIPPING TIME. I turned and said..

"REALLY? COME ON NOW! Why is it that you have to say good morning to me FOUR TIMES UNTIL I STOP WHAT I'M DOING, FACE YOU, MAKE EYE CONTACT AND SAY GOOD MORNING MICHELLE?"

"Well, maybe I shouldn't say it."

(Really, that's your response? OKAY... let's go with this.)
"No, ONCE IS FINE. I just DON'T understand why you NEED to this EVERY MORNING. I'm sorry."

"Well, I'm sorry too."

"Good. Fine."
(and I spun around to my computer.)

Poor maryellen, sitting across from me... look shocked.
I feel bad. But, not so much. I hate HIGH MAINTANENCE PEOPLE.

And, the fact that I am losing it at work means 1 thing.
I NEED A BREAK.

I know I've been saying it for a while.
But, it's offiicial.

I cannot keep freaking out at work.
It's not good ju-ju.

So... my long weekend.....followed by 2 days of work....... into another 5 days off... I need to take time for myself.

Atleast half of that time needs to be spent NAPPING.

I need to do it.
Or else, I'm likely to flip out at my boss... and that WOULD NOT end well.

Need this job.
Need this job.
Need this job.

Need this job.
Need this job.
Need this job.

Need this job.
Need this job.
Need this job.

Need this job.
Need this job.
Need this job.

Need this job.
Need this job.
Need this job.

Need this job.
Need this job.
Need this job.

Need this job.
Need this job.
Need this job.

Need this job.
Need this job.
Need this job.

Need this job.
Need this job.
Need this job.

Need this job.
Need this job.
Need this job.

Okay... I think I'm settled.

To make it worse, I didn't sleep last night... at all. I tossed and turned and tossed and turned.
Until honestly.... the alarm went off.

To make it even WORSE:
Driving to work... I was almost involved in a MULTI CAR pile up... in which two cars (One coming and One going) road the lines a little too close, and then well HIT eachother...Sending one car to the left and one to the right.... The guy directly in front of me BRAKED HARD... so did I, and the guy behind me didn't notice, and swirved sideways not to hit me...........So on and so forth.
An extra 45 minutes of commute time added.
My heart still in my throat.

I had a BAD NIGHT AND BAD MORNING.
and that pain in the ass just kept pushing the wrong button.

But, I hate the passive aggressiveness of her.
Everything is done very.... cuttingly.

I need to get an IN HOME job.
Medical Biller or something.
I can't piss anyone off, if it's just me and my computer.


Help someone HELP!
I really feel I'm going to lose my job eventually... anyone have any recommendations to calm down....
OR valium they can send me.

VALIUM would be LOVELY.

♪ ♫ ♪  ♪ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪


*pouts*

1 comment:

  1. Don't become a self-fulfilling prophecy and lose your job because you keep saying that.

    I recommend meditation. Don't let the world tweak you out. Nothing is permanent. Remain centered in yourself. Calm is good... seek the good.

    ReplyDelete