People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, December 19, 2011

Psychotic

I have written several posts that had tid bits about how INSANE my mother is.
How we have cut her off....
How we as a family are much better without her.

(Abusive woman... True Evil.... I swear... She deserves it)

Well...... Her hatred Totem Poll is pretty big... But I am enemry #1 on that list, my Aunt is #2 followed by my Great Cousin at #3.

Yesterday, my mother contacted #2.......
Which means.......she's pretty desperate and angry to have made that phone call...
Also meaning.....since the phone call didn't give her any satisfaction... that I am next on the phone call list.

Oh Joy.

I can't wait.

Psychotic Wench.
I can't wait to ruin your day.

She seems to pop up around the Holidays. This is the point where she realizes that she is 100% alone. All of her "friends" rather be with their families than hers......and whatever STD she is dating wants to be with it's actual spouse than her.... So, yup.......all alone.

However, her methods on trying to not be alone is to berate, and attack.... Not to accept blame for things she has done...... Not to change her behavior or seek help for her problems...... Nothing that would actually make our Protective Walls crumble.

So.... I just am waiting for the berating to start.

-----------------

Speaking of Psychotic.
I received the Ex's drug test results in the mail this past weekend.
Oh I want to note: HE DROPPED THEM IN THE MAILBOX... I watched him leave my street on Friday night, when Klay and I were coming home from celebrating his 34th birthday. (Yeah he has 7 years on me)....
However, I could have been wrong.......so I thought nothing of it.
Only to find the drug test results sitting in the mailbox, all by their lonesome, the next morning... Before the mailman shows up.

**Giggles**

1st Absurdity: The doctor's office is in my town..... I know where it is, because I go to that office as well.... When they send me a letter, which they do often, I've had my own medical tests this year..... The postmark is in our town...........THIS LETTER.....Postmarked from the ex's town......Where there is no office of this medical practice.

2nd Absurdity: The USPS STILL re-routed it to his apartment... because he didn't put my name on the letter. Nice try Jackass......So, this is why he had to drop it off himself.

3rd Absurdity: Since I get medical testing a lot recently........to get to the bottom of my pain syndrome.... I know that all blood/urine/pathology work goes through a company called QuestDiagnostics. This test... came from LabCorps....... This medical practice NEVER refers there because their contract is with Quest. (I'm not stupid, but boy does he think I am)

4th Absurdity: His age is wrong on the form. This is someone else's test.

5th Absurdity: His name.....is bolder than ANY OF THE OTHER WRITING ont he form... and looks.... Raised..........

6th Absurdity: There's a portion of the bottom, where there was a signature........I'm thinking a physicians...... but it's been 1/2 cut off............ I wonder.

That's a lot of ABSURDITIES!

I spoke with the Ex, who first claimed he didn't drop it off.......But, when I told him I saw his car...... He said, "Well, I had someone in the car, and they dropped it in for me"
What an asshole.

He still stands by the point that he got it done........so, I'm taking the doctor's name off of the test...... and I'm going to find a number for him... If Nick gets arrested for forgery....Not my problem.

I told him this forged test was unacceptable and hung up on him.

---------------------------------

His mother finally wrote me back.......and she never told him about where and when "our" christmas was going to be.
So I feel safe taking Emry to see them on the 23rd.
I know Emry can't wait. He loves his little cousin.... and his grandmother (as all little kids do)

---------------------------------

So.........Christmas Season brings out the Psychotic in people.
Many examples above.

1 comment:

  1. Tis the season for psycho relatives. Boy, can I relate, honey. Keep being smart. You will survive well with skepticism and intelligence.

    ReplyDelete