People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, December 15, 2011

UNCALLED FOR. - A LOVE NOTE TO BLOGGER.COM

I am praying and hoping that BLOGGER takes note of THIS!

Dear Blogger:

THE SPAMMING HAS GOT TO STOP.

And, if this is the way I become a blog of note... scraping followers here and there... and getting hit by spam like a redheaded step child... I DON'T WANT IT.

It's annoying.
And UNCALLED FOR.

I have filed NUMEROUS WEBMASTER REPORTS...and it's as if the SPAM IS GETTING WORSE.

I don't bother many people on here... I keep to my friends (fellow followers, most of which I follow their blogs as well.)..........I don't spam strangers blogs.

I'll ask once or twice to view my site, then after that... I'm done.
We all do it.

I do NOT hit someone's site 756 times JUST BECAUSE IT'S FUN.

Oh yeah, I got spammed 756 times in an one hour period.

By who you ask? One of these many CELEBRITY SPAMMERS. I hope they die.



Spam sucks Blogger. TAKE BETTER CARE OF IT.
I cannot imagine how much SPAM the bigger blogs get... Maybe I should change my venue?
Would that be better? All blog hosting site can't have this much spam.

I want some kind of FILTER for this stuff.
There should be one...
Only cataloging the actual page hits.
I know, it's probably impossible.

I just hate it.
And now hate blogger because of it.

FIX IT.

3 comments:

  1. seriously, it's getting out of control! agree they need to fix it asap before a shove my smooth foot, up you know where. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But just think about how good your numbers look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gmail is known for it's ability to filter SPAM, why can't they apply it to blogger?

    ReplyDelete