People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yahoo Article Tuesday - and the nominee's are...

The Picks...

These are a list of the best movie, best actor/actress... Best yada yada, coming up with the years awards shows.

I want to note one Actress in particular

MELISSA MCCARTHY IS NOMINATED FOR BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN HER ROLE FROM "BRIDESMAIDS". A utterly useless movie, except for Melissa McCarthy... WHO WAS HYSTERICAL.

"Who is this woman?," you ask.

I am shocked and appauled you don't know her.

She was made famous to me by her role as Sookie St. James, in the Gilmore Girls TV Series.
Image Detail


She's also in a little show called "MIKE and MOLLY"... it's pretty funny.

Image Detail


If you didn't see "Bridesmaids", (One trust me, you didn't miss much, it was painful at times.), Melissa played a very hard, rough around the edges woman.....Crude, and crass......and hysterical. She stole the show whenever the screen hit her.... The movie could have been solely about her, and I wouldn't have minded.

Image Detail


LOOK UP THIS ACTRESS.
She's the best.
I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment