People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Daily Intake - week 1 day 2

Upon thinking of this food logging thing...
I think I'm going to take my measurements... and then on a weekly basis take them again.
Just to note my progress.
Notice, how I didn't say "I'm going to weigh myself weekly".
I'm not interested in my weight (not really) I'm interested in my SIZE.
So, if I tone up, and lose inches.... I really don't mind if I lose actual WEIGHT.
(The weight would be an added bonus.. you know what I mean?)

So, tomorrow look out of measurements, and me being brutally honest of how curvy I actually am.

So let's get back to the Day 2

Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad - 1 Cup (mixed Blackberries, Grapes, Cantaloupe, Pineapple) - 35 Cal
1/4 Cup Rice Krispies (sprinkled over for texture and crunch) - 26 Cal
14 oz. - Hot Green Tea - 0 Cal
TOTAL: 61 calories

Mid Day Snack
2 Flatbread Wheat Thin Crackers - 60 calories
1 Tsp Flavored Goat Cheese - 9 calories
9 salted cashews - 105 cal
TOTAL: 174 calories

Lunch
Kashi Steamer Meal - 280 cal
1 Grilled Chicken Tender - 25 cal
Total: 305 cal

Dinner
1 bowl Lentil/Meat/Vegetable Soup - 350 cal

Dessert
Yoplait Light - 100 cal

Total Water Intake: 40oz.

Daily Calorie Intake: 990 calories

Exercise
12 minutes eliptical - 95 calories
Quadruped Bent-Knee Hip Extension and Crunches (5min) - 35 calories
Total Burned: 130 calories

Overall Calorie Count: 860 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment