People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Daily Intake - week 2 day 2

2nd Week Measurements:
  • Bust: 36"
  • Waist:  31" (lost 1")
  • Hip: 39 1/2" (lost 1/2")
  • Thigh: 22" (I think there was a measuring error last week, because there's no way my thigh jumped up two inches in a week... so we'll say that I was a 22" thgh last week too.) 

Breakfast:
Fresh Fruit Salad - 1 Cup (mixed Blackberries, Grapes, Cantaloupe, Pineapple, Strawberries) - 35 Cal
1/4 Cup Rice Krispies (sprinkled over for texture and crunch) - 26 Cal
Total: 61 calories

Mid-Day Snack:
2 Flatbread Wheat Thin Crackers - 60 calories
1 Tsp Flavored Goat Cheese - 9 calories
TOTAL: 69 calories

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine - 290 cal

Dinner: 
Diner Appetizer Platter: estimated at - 850 calories
(I was with my ex, food made me feel calmer... I know it's a problem... shoot me)

Total Intake: 1,270 calories

Water Intake: 35 ozs.

Exercise:
Going down 8 flights of stairs once -  70 calories


Total Calories: 1,200 calories


(I WANT TO NOTE THE SHITTINESS OF WEDNESDAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment