People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Daily intake - week 3 day 3

Weekly Measurements:
Bust: 36"
Waist: 31.25" (down 1/4 of an inch)
Hip: 39.5"
Thigh: 22"

(not much improvement this week... but, at least I didn't go UP. That would be detrimental.. I'm actually curious about my weight... not that it matters, I've been eatting healthier, less, and I'm noticing a difference... In my skin for one... Less Junk, and my skin seems softer, and not a splotchy, like it has more of a moisture to it... Coincidence? I think not!)

Breakfast:
Low Sugar Instant Oatmeal: 120 calories
1/2 cup fresh fruit salad: 64 calories
Total: 184 calories

Mid-day snack SQUASHED BY THE EVIL BOSS LADY GIVING ME AN OOBER PROJECT. By time I could have had it... well, it was lunchtime.
Lunch:
Lean Cuisine - 240 calories

Dinner:
Pulled BBQ Pork over spinach salad with carrots, snap peas, red pepper - 251 calories

Water Intake: 30ozs.

Dessert:
yoplait light - 100 calories

Total Intake Calories: 775 calories

Exercise:
11 flights of stairs - 96 calories
30 minutes moderate walking - 90 calories
21 minutes Stationary Bike (NO Resistance) - 104 calories
5 minutes Bath time crunches - 27 calories
Total Burned: 317 calories

Total Daily: 458 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment