People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Potluck Post - 1/13/2012

Things are funny...
Like when your ex-husband nonchalantly mentions that he spoke with your stalker and asked him (like they're still buddies), "What happened?"

Really?
You would risk stirring up a whole bunch of drama... just so it would cause ALL in question pain?
First, I only believe he spoke with this guy 50%............
Second, the only reason why I'm on the fence about it, is what he said the stalkers' reaction was. Which was to shake his head and walk away.
Third, let's say you did talk with him, and it made him upset, and made him call... or approach me... You really don't care about your kid or our well-being ... do you?
Fourth, I know that's all over and done with... but you never know what someone can stir up, just because they HATE you.
Fifth, I hate my ex husband.

**ROLLS EYES**

And, if you (yes, V, you) are reading this. Nick's a tool, I think it's something we can both agree on. No harm, No foul. . . Let's go on with our peaceful non-co-existence... deal?

MOVING FORWARD....

Yesterday, since I worked out double as much than I usually do, so my calorie intake was really low.... I woke up starving.
But, the fruit is no longer DOING IT for me... so, I need to find another option.

ANYONE?
BUELLER?

I am going to eat a bigger lunch, I'll add a yogurt or something...

Today, I have the plumber coming to fix my boiler.
And, I have to talk to Emry about Nick.... So, we'll see...
I just want today to go quickly, so that I can go to sleep.


My sister and I may get together this weekend, and I will get to meet her new foster kid.
A 15 year old girl, who wishes she was home....
= (
But, is acting all the wrong way about it...
My sister seems to be doing great with her..
I'm really proud of her.

It'll all depends on everyone and their schedules.

And I suggested to Klay, that we should do a cooking date this weekend.
In which we find a super great recipe, and then make it together!
Sounded like fun to me, and he seemed to dig it too.

That's all I really got....

OH WAIT.
NO IT ISN'T

BE PROUD.
ALL OF YOU... STARTING BEAMING.

This morning, in our most hectic time... Emry spilled an entire glass of juice.
Normally, I am so stressed in the morning and overtired.. that I freak a little.
Today.
Not at all.
I smiled, I told him it was okay.
I cleaned it up.

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!

BE PROUD TOO!

♪♫♪♫

Have a great day people.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. The first non-freak-out is the hardest. After that it gets easier, because you see that the world, indeed, did keep turning and things were actually better for you - and him - because you kept things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for you!! :)

    if the fruit isn't doing it, maybe you need more protein in the morning? it will keep you full longer :)

    ReplyDelete