People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

*nods* Still running

After Nick goes home tonight, I have to talk with Klay.
Have the talk.
I love him to much to push him.
and I love me enough to know I need to start making smart moves for Emry and I.

This is really hard.
And it hurts.
I'm not sure of the outcome.
I'm not sure what Klay will say.

I just know I need to get out what I'm feeling.
And, if the only result is to part ways, than that's fine.
It'll hurt.
But, it'll be okay.

Just sucks.

I'll admit it:
I do not like to be alone.
I feel that I was alone in my first marriage.
So, to be truly alone.
Well....
I'm not comfortable with that, but, I'll deal... I have to.
I have Emry.
I have my dad.
My sister.
A couple really good friends...
Friends here.

We'll get through this all together.
Right?
In essence, I won't be as alone as I think....

Right?

3 comments:

  1. You're never alone, sweetie. We are into this crazy ride called "life" together. I can really relate. I had to spend some time on my own to realize that being alone wasn't bad and now I feel like taking someone into my life, he better damn well fit or I'd rather be alone. I don't think we get to know ourselves or our potential until we do things on our own, then we learn what we need to know - we'll be find as long as we are in charge of our destinies. I'm always around. I care about you and Emry and I am thrilled to see that you are making you two the priority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! We're all pulling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won the flipcam in my contest. Email me at ghosthuntingtheories@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete