People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, January 23, 2012

Tired. So Tired.

As previously stated, I was (still am) sick.

I took my vitamins, and my supplements... and prayed for energy.

I had it.
I was okay.

Until lunch, in which I took my second round of supplements, and then went to the gym.
I used the treadmill for 15 minutes... nothing new there...
Got more water.... came back upstairs... went back to work.

Nothing New.
I swear.
No Karate Kickboxing Zumba ELITE class in-between.

However,
I'm shaking.
I feel awful.
I need more antihistimamine....
Or something.
I need comfort food, slippers and a blanket.

I popped a piece of gum thinking my blood sugar was crashing.
And still... well.... I feel like shit on rye.

Maybe I shouldn't have gone to the gym.
Maybe that was pushing it.
But, I don't want a small bug, to get me out of my weight loss goal.

But, alas, maybe I won't go again in 15 minutes....

In brighter news, and please everyone GOOD THOUGHTS AND WISHES ON THIS:

I, officially, submitted for the better position at work.
I revised my resume, wrote up a cover letter, and faxed it away before lunch.

I'm... Scared
I'm.... excited....
I'm... NERVOUS.

I have a job either way, so that's good news....
But, a better paying job?
That be just wonderful.
15 minutes closer to home?
That be EVEN BETTER!
An in house daycare facility (at a minimal TINY TINY fee) if your kid doesn't have school?
OH MY GOD, GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!
(yes, that's how good this position sounds to me)

Oh, and someone told me, that this aspect of our company.. well, it's so ritzy, they give you FREE LUNCH.
************SCREECHING HALT******************
Yup.
That was just about an O face!

**giggles**

I always feel so much better talking with all of you.
What about everyone else?

How is everyone feeling?
Anything big happening in anyone's world?

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! hope you get that new job! sounds fricking awesome!!
    maybe you could lower the intensity of your workouts, since you are recovering from the flu? like, give your body a chance to bounce back from battling the illness? :)
    you are doing GREAT, girl!!

    ReplyDelete