People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yahoo Tuesday - Golden Globes REVEALED

Golden Globes Gossip

(this is my opinion to the "authors" writing...twit)
  1. Morgan Freeman - YOU were the only one wondering about the Glove. Be honest. Any fan of Mr. Freeman, knew about his hand, and the reason for the glove... However, your reason about it happenening DUE to a car accident, is a tad... well....... WRONG. Check your facts kiddo... and then get back to gym class... You write like your a Teenage Girl.
  2. No one could read - Several reasons, Teleprompter problems, the fact they are ALL LIT at the Golden Globes. Does no one remember Tom Hanks saying "It must have been the coke." right on live television? Must have been about 4 years back.
  3. Michelle Williams - You have to be a moron not to know that Michelle Williams and Busy Phillips are friends... DAWSONS CREEK TWIT... DAWSONS CREEK.
  4. Uggie - Really? **rolls eyes**
Why is it these gossip columnists have NO brains?
I would have ran with this article, and drew points to so many other FUNNY things.
I would have used this as my platform for STAND UP COMEDY, or WHO I THOUGHT SHOULD HAVE WON...
Not a........"I have no idea what to write, but I'll type about things that I was confused about, because I am a mindless twit"

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish I had seen it. I was out of the loop. I bet it was great. I think it's funny Madonna upstaged Elton.

    ReplyDelete