People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yahoo Tuesday - I thought this already WAS a LAW

Move OVER Law
If it has flashing lights... I usually pull off the road, or get out of the way.

Whether it be Volunteer Ambulence, Fire, Actual Police, Ambulence, Fire... Help Trucks...... Tow Trucks.

It just seems like the right thing to do..and I thought it was a law.

Obviously I was wrong... but it is now, sans the Volunteer Lights.

I do understand that sometimes, Tow Trucks, Police, and Volunteers throw on their lights so they can get a clear lane of traffic to the Dunkin Donuts or Wendy's..... Yep... I've seen a POLICE CAR throw on his lights only to pull into the drive thru and order.

Remember these people are here to save your lives, ensure your safety....

Move OVER.

Just saying.

I'm back at work from my long 5 day weekend.
**SIGHS**

I think I'll post an extra one today, with some thoughts....
Keep your eyes peeled.

1 comment: