So today, while typing my post, I wanted specific images to go hand -in- hand with it.
No big deal right?
I've been noticing the amount of inappropriate images that are popping up with INNOCENT search terms.
SO, I'm doing some research.
I'm building a post... FOR ONCE not living on the fly with this...
WHAT DO I NEED?
YOUR JOB IS TO COMMENT BELOW ONE WORD/PHRASE FOR A GOOGLE/YAHOO IMAGE SEARCH.
1) Innocent words
2) You cannot look at the image results BEFORE submitting the comment below.
Seems easy enough?
What I am going to do, is hopefully:
- see how many inappropriate images pop up with each suggestion.
- see how many are with in the top 5 images
- post the top 5 images for each word/phrase submitted.
- make a weekly thing out of this.
Because I'm interested.
Because it'll give me something to do.
Because I'm going to label it as INAPPROPRIATE YAHOO IMAGES, and pray that yahoo take notice about their filtering....
So, take some time... write down an innocent word/phrase below... and I'll start getting to work.