People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, February 24, 2012

BUILDING A POST.. DOING SOME RESEARCH... INPUT. I NEED INPUT!

Okay.

So today, while typing my post, I wanted specific images to go hand -in- hand with it.
No big deal right?

I've been noticing the amount of inappropriate images that are popping up with INNOCENT search terms.

SO, I'm doing some research.
I'm building a post... FOR ONCE not living on the fly with this...

WHAT DO I NEED?
INPUT!


YOUR JOB IS TO COMMENT BELOW ONE WORD/PHRASE FOR A GOOGLE/YAHOO IMAGE SEARCH.

The rules:
1) Innocent words
2) You cannot look at the image results BEFORE submitting the comment below.

Seems easy enough?

What I am going to do, is hopefully:
  • see how many inappropriate images pop up with each suggestion.
  • see how many are with in the top 5 images
  • post the top 5 images for each word/phrase submitted.
  • make a weekly thing out of this.
Why?
Because I'm interested.
Because it'll give me something to do.
Because I'm going to label it as INAPPROPRIATE YAHOO IMAGES, and pray that yahoo take notice about their filtering....

So, take some time... write down an innocent word/phrase below... and I'll start getting to work.

LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is too fun, lil sis. I'm trying to think of something that could be taken many ways. One time, I looked up "eco weenie dude" and I got a picture of Julie and I in bathtubs taken at an abandoned town. Hmm???

    Try this word -
    "teddy"

    ReplyDelete