People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, February 10, 2012

Facebook Parenting: For the Troubled Teen - A LOVE LETTER TO THIS FATHER



THIS SHIT IS HYSTERICAL...


Dear "Facebook Parenting: For the Troubled Teen" - Dad:

You are my absolute HERO.

You stood up to your teenager, showed her that you were, in fact, the parent and DID NOT let her walk all over you (and your wife).

Teenagers now a days are very self-entitled, and somehow think that they deserve more than what they actually do.

I am only 27 years old, but if I ever was caught speaking about my parents' in such a way, or griping about house chores... grounding would have been the least of my worries.
I think it is hysterical that you posted this to her facebook wall, and even more funny that you shot her laptop 9 times...

I am so intrigued to see her response, and the aftermath of this whole ordeal. But, I have a feeling that you and your wife have stuck to your guns, and have not put up with any of her teenage crap.

You are an inspiration to all the parents' who can't handle their teenagers and have trouble regulating the technology version of their lives.

Please, if you ever should read this... know... that up here, in NY, you have a million fans... and if my son should ever act this way... I am sending him to your house!

Signed,

KATERI VON STEAL


-----------------------------------------------

Who thinks this is hysterical?

No comments:

Post a Comment