People Just as Crazy as Me

Friday, February 10, 2012

NICHOLAS CAGE IS A VAMPIRE? Love this article

This really MADE my day

This article is completely hysterical!

It's perfect!

One guy commented, "The ears aren't the same, you can tell he isn't really the guy in the picture."
I blinked and thought... "Dude, seriously?"

I commented back, "What about plastic surgery, maybe he had his ears pinned back?"

I think I blew his mind!

I love this article, it's fun and I bet Nicholas Cage got a laugh out of it as well....

Time Traveling Vampire...
**GIGGLES**

This is... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!

2 comments:

  1. He's been the subject of a lot of weirdness lately including that he thinks he can talk to ghosts, is a witch, and more. It's pretty funny. It's the freaky movies he does. If he were that talented, he wouldn't have nearly gone bankrupt.

    ReplyDelete