People Just as Crazy as Me

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursdacap - 2/9/12 - DID YOU SEE?

Did you all see my dorky self?
NO?

Then go to yesterdays post, and laugh at with me.

Emry looked okay today.
But now, MY STOMACH feels like poop.

I hate this cycle of Kid sick - Mom Sick - Kid sick - Mom Sick.
IT BLOWS.

I'm told it's normal though....

IN BRIGHT WEIGHT LOSS NEWS.
I am wearing a dress that has ALWAYS been snug on me and guess what.
TODAY, it isn't snug.
It's actually REALLY BIG on me.
KICK BUTT.
And I am wearing a blazer that I have NEVER been able to button (got it as a gift and it looks just as cute opened and it appeared to fit that way...) and today... I GOT THE MOFO BUTTONED with ROOM TO SPARE.

I LOOK AMAZING TODAY.

**DANCES**

One of the higher up's here told me about a Dr. Oz episode about Raspberry Ketones.

I'm looking into it.
Not that I'm NOT close to my goal weight.
But, perhaps I could supplement that on the side, when I get to the goal weight... just to help maintain?
We'll see.
I'm not a "Dr. Oz says it, so it's LAW or SAFE." kind of gal... however, I have seen no horror stories online.. YET.


But, the fact that I am still losing weight without the crazy calorie counting.
That I can eat ALMOST normally, and still lose weight.... Is amazing.
I've definitely found out what my body needs to lose weight, and can do it WITHOUT STARVING.
I'm so impressed.

However,  I'm kind of bummed that it took me 4.5 years to get a hold on.


WHATEVS, I'm here now, and I'm awesome.
Just saying.

What else is going on?
Nothing.
Boring life.
It's awesome.

Tonight is a NICK NIGHT.
He didn't bring food (thankfully) on Tuesday. Which was good because Emry was ill.
But tonight, who knows!
I wish Nick would see the point, that he cannot feed Emry properly.

He cannot maintain two meals a week, which means that he will never be able to take care of Emry on his own, even for a weekend.
I wish he would see how strong and smart my son is, and how his influence is only going to hurt him.
NO ONE RESPONDS WELL TO SOMEONE WHO COMES AND GOES AS THEY PLEASE, WHEN THEY PLEASE.
I WISH, that Nick would stop asking me what Emry likes, and start ASKING EMRY.

However, being as Nick is dense, and passive aggressive, He'll never see what's right in front of him.
Either out of spite, or ... indifference.
Just have to wait it out.
I know the bottom will drop out of this soon.

I just am dreading fixing it....

Meh.
Moving on...

I DID NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT.
AT ALL.

Do you want to know why?
My bed broke.
Not like, in half.
Not like, I was thrown onto the floor or anything.

What happened?
Well, as I was drifting off to sleep, my imagination beginning to run away with me.
I guess my body knew something was coming.
As I willed myself to sleep.....


Image Detail

A LARGE piece of my metal frame CRASHED to the floor.

I swear, I almost died.
It crashed to the floor, and I leaped out of bed.
This wasn't a necessary, needed it so I can sleep, piece.
It was just large and loud...
My adrenaline went up, and my chances of sleep DIMINISHED.

So awful.
And when I did start to doze off again, I had nightmares (caused from increased adrenaline) which woke me back up.

My dad and I will fix it tonight... It was just.. well, A LOUD AND RUDE AWAKENING!


Meh.

Serves my imagination right, running away with me like it does.
Have I ever told y'all that I sleep with a nightlight?
I do.
It's a cool one though.
It projects a celestial picture on my ceiling.
It's not that I'm afraid of total darkness...
I just can't be quick in it.
My night vision has never been existent.
Also, in the complete darkness, I just... well, from the lack of night vision, my eyes perceive things that I know are not there.
My Ghost Hunters International Acceptance letter will never come... because honestly... I swear, I can make stuff appear in the darkness... just by willing it to be there.
Active Imagination.
Meh.
Worse things to have than that!

I believe this is a long enough post.

Going to work now...

2 comments:

  1. I hope my two favorite blog-world people, you and Emry, are getting better. I guess you are building great immune systems (there is an upside to everything bad). I have an apartment bedroom that has a huge arcadia door with vertical blinds and the minute sunlight comes up, it wakes me immediately, so I wear an eye mask while sleeping and if I turn over and stuff or wake up momentarily, since I only see darkness, I turn over and sleep again. I sleep so good with that thing. It's an option to consider. It keeps you in sleep mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get well soon!!!
    and yes, i did see you yesterday :)
    woohoo for fitting into clothes and looking damn good!

    ReplyDelete