People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday - 2/15/12

Yesterday, turned out not to be as bad as I thought it was.
All the interviews yesterday went quick. As it seems to be the interviewers style.

Let me note, that who I interviewed with, would not be my direct boss, but it's someone who ranks quite a few notches above her. Cut and dry woman... Can't blame her...

So, I'm not afraid anymore.
The person I'd be working for knows me.
She knows that I'm wonderful, and that I work as hard as I can.
The person that I'd be assisting knows that I work to survive, and that I put my all in to my work.
Because at the end of the day, I actually like the organization that I work for.
The atmosphere is great.
It's a tad far too drive, however, more money would make that easier, as I could save for a new car.
Saving is nice.

It will be what it is meant to be.
I will continue to apply for jobs that will pay more, that I think I could do well at.
There is nothing wrong with it.
My boss is going to have to deal...either that or do one of the following things.
  • GIVE ME A RAISE
  • Find me extra responsibilities in our department that will GIVE ME A RAISE
  • Approve my education so that I can knock it out of the park quick, and then work from home with that designated field.... That way I would MAKE MORE MONEY.
She knows this.
She won't... so, I need to keep trying to move forward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Anyway, I'm not sure what else to say..

My body is aching today, and I have nothing productive to say about lasts nights NICK interaction.

I have given up on my diet for the rest of the week....
Why?
Because I still feel like crud, I still feel sick and my body is now hurting....
In my mind that means I need lots of comfort food, or at least extra calories to fight off whatever is going on in my body.

I've been to the doctor, Emry has been to the doctor... We have a cold.. It just WON'T go away.
No matter how many vitamins, decongestants... echinacea.... rest...... fluids....... ANYTHING.

The only foreseeable outcome of this... is.. death.
Yup, obviously we have the plague and are dying out slowly...
Zombie Apocalypse coming to rear it's ugly head?
Definitely.
Emry and I are going to be the first ones.
You better believe it.

-----------------------------------------------

Fundraising is going to be the end of me.
This school is pushing fundraiser after fundraiser...
I have no idea where I am in the long run... I have to be close.
And, I just really feel like seeing if I could pay it off...
Because, bringing these fundraisers MONTHLY in to work is... TOO MUCH.
They only give us two weeks to do the selling, and as soon as you hand it in, "HERE'S ANOTHER ONE!".
Insane.
I hate it.

Perhaps I'll call them today.
I just don't for see me being able to keep hounding the people I work with.
It's not cool.

Oh well...
That's all I really got.

-----------------------until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment