People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday - 2/22/12 - Zombie Killer

How am I a zombie killer?

I know you are all DYING TO KNOW!


This is called: Rise of Nightmares, and it is played on the XboX 360 - Kinect.

As you recall, I have said, I am not a video game player.
I'm actually pretty awful at it.

However, we needed something incredibly fun, after Nick served me with court papers.
So.
My father and I splurged... and got Emry (plus the rest of us) a cool new toy.

Emry got: Sesame Street: Once upon a Monster
The family got: Kinect Adventures (which takes pictures of you as you play... they are hysterical pictures)
I got: RISE OF NIGHTMARES.

It is an aerobic kickboxing workout in which you rip through the undead.
The intent is you rescue your kidnapped wife...
What am I getting out of it?
A complete and utter workout.

Plus, it's gor-tastic and ADDICTING.

I only got to play for a little bit on Monday night, but, I can tell you... This is going to be good for me.
It will work hand in hand with my diet, and will get out the extra aggression I need to... you know, because my ex-husband is a tantruming infant who does moronic things.

I recommend this highly.

You aren't being a couch potato
You are moving around.
And... well.... SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEING IN A SWEAT SMELLING GYM CLASS IN WHICH I CAN NEVER KEEP UP WITH!

So that's it.
I'm a zombie killer, and I love it.

I am getting prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse.
Does anyone remember the CDC sending out the paperwork on how to prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse?
I do.
I printed it out... It's my solid proof that it's going to happen!

hahaha.
Just kidding.
sort of.

Until later.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Freak! That looks soooooo outrageously fun. That is very me! I do hip hop dance workouts to let out my anger and frustration, but I'm thinking--this might be a more productive way to do it. Co-ol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeew gross, well if it is work out i'd do it too. hahaha.

    got to get training for the zombie attacks!! :)

    ReplyDelete