Write 11 random things.
Answer my 11 questions.
Write 11 new questions.
Tag someone else.
(THANKS Good Job Mama!)
- I love to cook.
- Sometimes I'm like a little kid who waits to long to go potty, and I have to waddle to the bathroom. (speaking of which... brb! 0_o)
- I hate candied coconut.
- I own way too many pairs of PJ's
- Chocolate Raspberry ANYTHING is awesome
- I always try to match my underwear to my bra
- I want to own a cabin in the woods... but a cool, HUGE-ish cabin.
- I saw a silverfish yesterday, and screamed bloody murder.. it was right by my face.
- Purple is my favorite color.
- I loved Boston Terrier's until I owned one... now, I want a big dog again. But, don't tell that stinky, loud snoring nuisance... at least Emry loves him.
- I like smelling Emry's stinky socks.. Because he thinks it's hysterical when I make faces at them. They really do STANK!
- What is your favorite movie? what is your favorite line/quote from that movie?
Doesn't that count as two questions? Um, favorite movie, Boondock Saints, favorite quote, "No we must all fear evil men, but what we must fear most of all, is the indifference of good men"
- If you were the president what would one of your first official acts be?
My first official act, would be to make a law that would ammend the freedoms the media has. Not like nightline, cnn, or actual NEWS, but all this papparazzi and gossip mag bologna has to stop... Especially when they change the facts or distort the images. I think it's disgusting that GossipNews has become ACTUAL news.
- What is one thing you could not live without?
The one thing I could not live without is my son. He is the reason why I try so hard. The reason I wake up and keep going. Without him, I really don't have a purpose.
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Chicken Tikka Masala (it comes with basmati rice and naan by me, so it's ONE THING).
- If you could meet any celebrity who would it be? why?
I've met a few celebrities and reality stars... And, since I know that I wouldn't be an oober dork about it, I would want to meet and have a full conversation with, Amy Lee (Evanescence), she's my musical idol.
- Is there a moment in your life that changed you forever?
Yes. <You didn't ask what it was though. ;) >
- What would be your idea for a perfect date?
Candles, Cool Jazz Music, Laughter...and really really good food. (This place was perfect, all they needed was the jazz...)
- What is your favorite color?
- If you could have any job/career in the world what would it be?
High Paid Successful Director of Something Stupid Easy....actually, if what I was doing was closer to home, it be just about perfect.
- What is your favorite instrument to play and why? if you don't what is one you would like too?
Guitar and Piano.. a lot of soul can go in to those both.
- Would you rather have really bad smelling breath or really stinky feet?
Stinky Feet. They can be hidden with thick shoes, or thick slippers... and washed away...
QUESTIONS FOR Girl's Got Shine, Autumn Forest @ GHT, Dr. Heckle, Sue Rock
- Favorite Color?
- Favorite Magic Trick?
- Worst Job?
- If you could do any activity, regardless of cost or location, what would it be?
- Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
- What was the most embarassing thing, others have watched you do?
- Favorite Song Lyric?
- Since we're all bloggers, worst post you ever did... We all have ones we wish others didn't see.
- Has milk ever came out your nose? WHEN?
- Do you text while driving?... Oooh I'm going to tell!!!! Citizens Arrest!!!
- Are you angry I tagged you in this post? Don't HATE ME!