People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I wish

There is NO ONE around today.
Not for the rest of the week actually.
Maybe my boss will peak in on Friday...
You know she's like that.

But, I was just sitting here thinking...
"I wish I could see my kid."
"I wish I could go outside and play with my kid."
"Maybe call him... but he's at school... can't call him at school."

Weird, right?
It is a very slow day at work.

It brings me back to wanting to work closer to home.
Just so that I could spend more time with Emry.
I want to SEE him grow up.
If I worked closer to home, I could work while he was in school.
Most buses pick up the kids around 8-8:30a
and have them home around 3:30-4p
Even if he had to go to latchkey for one afternoon hour...
I could still spend more time with my kid.
and that be super.

I am currently weighing my options,
and looking outside of the company I currently work at.
I love my job.
It's a good job.
I am very grateful for what I have.
I just.
Miss my kid.
It's understandable... right?

Just thought I'd share that with y'all.
Your thoughts?



1 comment:

  1. i would go crazy if i couldn't see my kids as much as a wanted. you are a wonderful momma, working hard, and supporting your family. i say if you want to work it out to see him more, go for it. no harm in looking at your options.

    ReplyDelete