People Just as Crazy as Me

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Inappropriate Image Wednesday - 3/21/12 - Friend of the Sea Pig.

I had no requests for this weeks post, so, I was a little scared.
But, good ol' Yahoo did not disappoint me. 
Today I read this post, from my friend Autumn at Ghost Hunting Theories.
Creepy animals right?
Well, the Sea Pig got me.
I found him hysterical.

Klay had been watching Frozen Earth the other night, and said something about this Sea Snail... that had these pseduo-wings that came out of it's shell, that made it look like it was flying through the water.

I forgot what it was called.
I wanted to email him the picture of the SEA PIG, and ask him if it was friends with the Sea Snail. 
So I looked up Winged Sea Snail.
I got nothing close.

Then, I looked up, "FLYING SEA SNAIL"

And behold.

****GRAPHIC PLEASE AVERT YOUR CHILDRENS EYES****

Seriously it was like cartoon snail... cartoon snail... 
THIS.


WTF?


And thus, our entry for Inappropriate Image Wednesday.

SOMEONE GIVE ME AN ENTRY FOR NEXT WEEK!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haaha that's funny! I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me with google. Not this good though

    ReplyDelete