People Just as Crazy as Me

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Inappropriate Wednesday - Roller Coaster

My buddy Eric (Bubba) came up with the word(s): Roller Coaster

Let's see what that results in.

Who's ready for another ENTHRALLING round of Inappropriate Image Wednesday????

Innocent
Super innocent
Um..........
WHAT? THE HELL?


SEE???

WHAT THE HELL????????

This is so wrong!

WHAT HAPPENED TO NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO SERVICE????????

Next weeks word comes from GoodJobMama and the word will be CROWN.

4 comments:

  1. In this case I will allow them to have the service even they havent shirt, enterprise policy you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not climbing onto that ride after that! That looks painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my prompt word. I'm glad to see how well it turned out! Best roller coaster EVER! (LOL!)

    ReplyDelete