People Just as Crazy as Me

Monday, March 19, 2012

Music Monday & "Healthy" Discussion- 3/19/12 - Rainy Days and Mondays.



Yup it's that kind of day.

I did NOT sleep last night.
I wanted too.....
It just didn't happen for me.

I fell asleep on the couch reading...
A Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett, if you're curious.
I woke up, realized that I needed to get into my bed...
Left Klay to his own devices on the couch...
And went up to bed.
Only... NOT to sleep.
I couldn't get it going.


The room was insanely hot.
The window was open... But, still.
Cool air did not help the room.

I dozed on and off for a while...
But, as of 430am...
I was still...
EXHAUSTED


I took all my vitamins.
I had a banana.
Hopefully that will hold me over and give me necessary energy to make it to lunch.

Probably will post later...

I have to write a post or two a week... in addition to the normal posts, about my need to get healthy (and fit).
More about the activity I'm doing, and less about the food.
But, I love food...
AHHHHHHh.
When I was writing about my goal to be healthy, I was doing much better.
So... I think a second post once or twice a week should be dedicated to this journey.

I haven't gained any weight.
I am maintaining the 10+ pounds that I have lost.
But, I want to keep losing.
I want to keep looking better and better every month.
Especially with this wedding Klay is taking me to.
It's a month away.
I can look even more ROCKING in a month...
Right?

MOTIVATION.
MOTIVATION.

Image Detail
I am much like the girl all the way on the right... But, I really want to be the girl in the middle.
That's a nice size without being TOO thin.

Image Detail
See she's fit and has a little ripple in her belly.
That's fine with me TOO!


So keep an eye out for my Secondary Weekly Posts entitled:
Rants of the Curvy Mama

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog, Just be active and eat a rainbow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of the women in the pictures are actually fat or skinny though? Looks fine to me.

    ReplyDelete